Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Despite what Jerry Seinfeld says, things are going great.
Jared turned on the TV the other night and I saw a few minutes of Seinfeld. Jerry was doing one of his little stand-up things and he was talking about how moving in with your parents is never a sign that things are going well in your life. Nobody says they plan on marrying a great girl (or guy), finding a job that pays well and has good benefits and if all else is going well they plan on moving in with their parents... Well I just have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying the time we're spending at my parents' house! And guess what Jerry, things are going great. We found a nice townhouse to move into, Jared should be starting his job soon and I rocked my interview today. So there! Anyway, I am very excited to move into our new place on Saturday (here's a plug for anyone who's available to help us move), we'll have to have a party once everything is settled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment